Heyshott Bonfire - Event Information
- Since 1953 for every year, the village of Heyshott has celebrated Guy Fawkes Night with a renowned bonfire and fireworks display.
- On the day the road through Heyshott village is closed at 5pm to all traffic except those who have official passes.
- At 6:30pm (approx), the torches go on sale in Hoyle Lane.
- At 7pm (approx), the famous torchlight procession commences from Hoyle Lane and meanders through the village to the village green, the site of the bonfire.
- At 7:30 (approx) the children will be entertained by the Punch and Judy show commencing.
- At 8pm (approx) there is an outstanding display of fireworks to bring the main celebrations to a close.
- There is no charge for entry to the Heyshott Bonfire & Fireworks display however there are collection buckets in which to place donations which are used to fund the following years’ festivities.
Please give generously to ensure this event continues for years to come